Welcome to Our Website
Office hours are Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, 8:00am-5:00pm
Text only: 562-471-4515
Online Patient Forms
- All patients MUST register into the new Patient Portal
- New patients must complete ALL forms
- Existing patients need only complete the Medical History and Coronavirus Questionnaire, unless Dental Insurance has changed since last visit.
New equipment and innovations to keep patients & employees safe
Above & beyond what is mandated by the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control,
American Dental Association and California Dental Association
- Large medical grade air purifiers with HEPA filter and UV light sterilization in each treatment room
- Special aerosol suction device used during procedures
- Recommended Personal Protection Equipment worn by dental team
Everyone entering our office will be screened, which includes patients, dental team members and even delivery personnel
Health screening questionnaires
- Sent by text 3 days before appointment
- Second one will be administered at the time of your appointment
- QUESTIONNAIRE MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE APPOINTMENT
PATIENT CHECK-IN (Day of appointment)
- Please enter our reception area where a member of our team will assist you with check-in
- Restrooms are available down the hall from our office in the PIH building
- Only 1 parent/caregiver may come in with a patient if necessary.
ENTRY INTO THE OFFICE
Temperature & oxygen level screening
- Hand gel provided
- Face masks are required while in our office
- Anyone entering the office, including employees, must be screened
Please alert us of any changes in your medical history and/or medications
Please call us if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you again and taking care of your dental health. Our goal is to take the very best care of you in an extremely safe and caring environment. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding while we make these changes to better serve you.
When you visit our office, your health and safety is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Contact us today!
Whittier, CA Dentist - All that is good begins with a SMILE.
|We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Follow Us On Facebook:
Our office hours are Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, 8:00am-5:00pm